"Damron's excellent performance achieves the near-impossible in lengthy audiobooks: He maintains listener interest in a subtle and skillful way."
- AudioFile Magazine, FACEBOOK: THE INSIDE STORY
"Damron's measured baritone is a perfect match to the sprawling artistic arcs of the subject's life."
- AudioFile Magazine, THE CONTENDER: THE STORY OF MARLON BRANDO
"Will Damron is a marvel, modulating his extraordinary voice to bring every character—every story—to crackling life."
- Bill Schweigart, Author of The FATAL FOLKLORE Series
"Listen to this if you want to hear a narrator at the top of his game."
- AudioFile Magazine, LABYRINTH OF ICE
"Will Damron performs Quirk's latest political thriller in a smoky voice and no-nonsense tone... surprisingly effective at ratcheting up tension."
- AudioFile Magazine, HOUR OF THE ASSASSIN
"Will Damron connects with every bit of the drama and interpersonal tension that pervade this story. His pleasing voice and facility with dialogue are enormously enjoyable."
- AudioFile Magazine, BITCOIN BILLIONAIRES (Earphones Award Winner)
"Damron is a prolific and versatile performer who is also reliably steady and consistent... [He performs] with conviction, energy, and restraint."
- AudioFile Magazine, AN OCEAN WITHOUT A SHORE
"Damron passionately delivers its message on why it is better to be a jack-of-all-trades than a specialist."
- AudioFile Magazine, RANGE
"Will Damron lends his deep voice and impeccable pacing to this thriller involving racial and gender politics..."
- AudioFile Magazine, THEN SHE VANISHED
"Will Damron's emotional narration elevates this memoir about coming out later in life."
- AudioFile Magazine, THE LIE
"You don’t want performative bells and whistles with material like this, just an understated, lucid transmission of the facts, and Damron excels at this."
- Laura Miller, Slate.com; BAD BLOOD
"Damron effectively embodies Ulbricht's idiosyncrasies and those of the federal agents who pursued him. Damron makes them all more human."
- AudioFile Magazine, AMERICAN KINGPIN (Earphones Award Winner)
"Damron perfectly captures the personality of the characters... His captivating voice lends tension to the story and expresses deep emotion in the narration."
- Parker Peevyhouse, Author of WHERE FUTURES END
"His delivery enhances every aspect of the audiobook."
- AudioFile Magazine, THE ROOM OF WHITE FIRE (Earphones Award Winner)
"Will Damron keeps listeners on the edge of their seats..."
- AudioFile Magazine, BATMAN: NIGHTWALKER
"Damron's easy-on-the-ears delivery makes this an enjoyable audiobook experience."
- AudioFile Magazine, MINCEMEAT
"Damron's eloquent narration and storytelling gift give shape to the complex and contradictory events that occurred in Tunisia, Egypt, Syria, and Libya..."
- AudioFile Magazine, A RAGE FOR ORDER
"The writing is outstanding, the acting perfect."
- AudioFile Magazine, SEVENEVES
"Damron's narration is warm, approachable, and energetic as Goldfarb moves from one fascinating fact to another with affection and wry humor."
- AudioFile Magazine, EAGER: THE SURPRISING, SECRET LIFE OF BEAVERS (Audie Award Nominee)
"In a rumbling baritone narrator Will Damron handles the twists and turns with perfect pacing and dramatic pauses."
- AudioFile Magazine, SWIFT VENGEANCE
"The performances are superb."
- AudioFile Magazine, FATES AND FURIES
"The straightforward narration allows the life of each character to unfold without distraction."
- AudioFile Magazine, SALT TO THE SEA (Audie and Earphones Award Winner)
"Damron, with considerable ease and grace, raises the interest and entertainment levels significantly. Using pleasing tones, his spot-on phrasing and inflection rise to high artistic levels."
- AudioFile Magazine, ROCK ME ON THE WATER
"The importance of the messages that the players impart comes across in Damron's inflections. He clearly takes the narration as seriously as the players take their political positions."
- AudioFile Magazine, CAN'T KNOCK THE HUSTLE
"When Damron takes over, his smooth voice is quietly persuasive... "
- AudioFile Magazine, DIGITAL MINIMALISM (Earphones Award Winner)
"Damron's skilled narration results in a fascinating romance framed within a mystery..."
- AudioFile Magazine, THE MEMORY PAINTER