"Will Damron is a marvel, modulating his extraordinary voice to bring every character—every story—to crackling life."
- Bill Schweigart, Author of The FATAL FOLKLORE Series
"Damron's skilled narration results in a fascinating romance framed within a mystery..."
- AudioFile Magazine, THE MEMORY PAINTER
"Damron perfectly captures the personality of the characters... His captivating voice lends tension to the story and expresses deep emotion in the narration."
- Parker Peevyhouse, Author of WHERE FUTURES END
"Will Damron is an earnest and quiet narrator—which is just right..."
- AudioFile Magazine, A HOUSE FOR HERMIT CRAB
"His delivery enhances every aspect of the audiobook."
- AudioFile Magazine, THE ROOM OF WHITE FIRE (Earphones Award Winner)
"Damron's easy-on-the-ears delivery makes this an enjoyable audiobook experience."
- AudioFile Magazine, MINCEMEAT
"Damron's eloquent narration and storytelling gift give shape to the complex and contradictory events that occurred in Tunisia, Egypt, Syria, and Libya..."
- AudioFile Magazine, A RAGE FOR ORDER
"With a pace and timbre that match the significance of the times, Damron escorts the listener through the issues surrounding Lincoln's dedication to abolition..."
- AudioFile Magazine, REDEEMING THE GREAT EMANCIPATOR
"The straightforward narration allows the life of each character to unfold without distraction."
- AudioFile Magazine, SALT TO THE SEA (Audie and Earphones Award Winner)
"Thriller fans should appreciate the way Damron's reading enhances the action."
- AudioFile Magazine, A DEATH IN SWEDEN
"Damron's tender portrayal... is poignant."
- AudioFile Magazine, PLAYING WITH FIRE
"The performances are superb."
- AudioFile Magazine, FATES AND FURIES
"He reads with clarity and authority."
- AudioFile Magazine, ON THE BURNING EDGE
"The writing is outstanding, the acting perfect."
- AudioFile Magazine, SEVENEVES
"In a rumbling baritone narrator Will Damron handles the twists and turns with perfect pacing and dramatic pauses."
- AudioFile Magazine, SWIFT VENGEANCE
"Damron's narration is warm, approachable, and energetic as Goldfarb moves from one fascinating fact to another with affection and wry humor. "
- AudioFile Magazine, EAGER: THE SURPRISING, SECRET LIFE OF BEAVERS
"You don’t want performative bells and whistles with material like this, just an understated, lucid transmission of the facts, and Damron excels at this."
- Laura Miller, Slate.com; BAD BLOOD
"Will Damron keeps listeners on the edge of their seats..."
- AudioFile Magazine, BATMAN: NIGHTWALKER
"Damron effectively embodies Ulbricht's idiosyncrasies and those of the federal agents who pursued him. Damron makes them all more human."
- AudioFile Magazine, AMERICAN KINGPIN (Earphones Award Winner)
"Narrator Will Damron's warm tone fits Coyle's audiobook, which extols the virtue of connectedness in our work culture. "
- AudioFile Magazine, THE CULTURE CODE